Have a busy schedule? Pencil in a one-day workshop! Get your creative juices flowing, without a long-term committment. Our workshops are led by professional artists, who will work with you one-on-one.
Anyone 16 or older can register for these workshops (unless otherwise specified).
Click the workshop title for more details!
- Laser 101: Prerequisite training for anyone interested in using our Epliog 60w Laser Cutter/Engraver.
- Pysanky: Make your own beautiful egg to keep, or give as a gift.
- Watercolours: These one-session classes introduce you to the basic skills and techniques used in water colour painting.
- Copper Clay Basics: Learn the basics of this exciting medium and create a one-of-a-kind feature bead.
- In Search of Form & Texture: Ahead of her exhibition opening, internationslly renowned artist Lou Lynn will show you how to turn everyday items into impressive sculptures!
We also offer classes, where you can learn a new technique over 3-6 weeks.